Here is a look at an Owner Carry Transaction Timeline that starts once a Seller Decides To Owner-Carry and finds a buyer for the property. Click Here To Download The PDF
- Seller Contacts Note Pro To Structure Note BEFORE Writing Contract.
- Seller Contacts Loan Officer For Instructions On Buyer Qualifying.
- Buyer Contacts Loan Officer and Fills Out Online Application.
- Buyer and Seller Sign Contract For Sale.
- Buyer Provides Financial Data To Loan Officer Including Assets, Income & Liabilities.
- Loan Officer Requests Hard Copies of Seller Assets, Income & Liabilities From Vendors and Reviews Provided Documents.
- Title Company Receives Contract.
- Loan Officer Gives Seller Files With All Buyer Documentation
- Title Company Collects Title Data and Contacts Servicer.
- Seller Reviews Documentation From Loan Officer.
- Buyer and Seller Go To Closing.